||Compliance Monitoring Manager
To provide an administrative service to support the Compliance Monitoring department.
This is an entry level role with career development and the potential to qualify as a Compliance Professional. Additional study towards financial services qualifications would be required with the option to study to level 6.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Answering incoming telephone calls directing client enquiries to the appropriate personnel
- Monitoring team emails, directing these in line with process, or responding as required
- Data Inputting to drive Management Information and the provision of relevant Management Information Reports to the Compliance Monitoring Manager
- Issuing Compliance Monitoring Reports to threesixty clients
- Other general administration duties when required
Personal profile – Compliance Administrator
This role would be well suited to an individual interested in pursuing a career in financial services.
The successful applicant must be proactive with an ability to learn quickly and use their initiative. They must be a confident, self-motivated person with a positive outlook and a clear focus on providing high quality work with excellent attention to detail. Applicants should be reliable, team players with a willingness to learn and help others.
Due to location of our offices, access to your own transport is desirable but not essential.
Skills and expertise
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office application software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent telephone manner and rapport building skills
- Well-organised with a structured approach to their work and the ability to prioritise a demanding work load
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required