Head of compliance and technical helpdesk
|Competitive (based on experience)
To provide threesixty clients with technical support on pensions, life, tax and trusts with a focus on pension support.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
As part of a team:
- Provide telephone and email support to clients.
- Anticipate and assess the impact of forthcoming technical developments in order to ensure that threesixty online technical guidance is up-to-date.
- Provide technical input on exam question banks, technical guides, product factsheets, suitability reports, exam workbooks and threesixty online technical guidance.
- Liaise with and provide assistance to other departments as necessary.Prepare and publish technical news articles including budget summaries.
- Maintain an audit trail of client interaction via Microsoft CRM.
- Occasionally present at threesixty seminar events and attend client visits as technical expert.
A confident, self-motivated person with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality work standards. Reliable and tolerant with a willingness to learn and help others. Must have effective interpersonal skills and be a team player.
Skills and expertise
- Excellent telephone manner and rapport building skills.
- Qualified to diploma standard (Level 4) and hold G60/AF3 or equivalent.
- Broad technical knowledge with recent experience of providing technical pensions support or working in another role that required analysis and explanation of advanced pensions knowledge to intermediaries.
- Well organised with a structured approach to work and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Comfortable with handling a wide range of technical enquiries of variable complexity.