The technology emporium - Three dates left!
We are half way through the round with Manchester, Bromsgrove and Newmarket as the remaining venues.
After the success of last years Technology morning, threesixty and Moneyinfo are hosting a series of technology emporium days.
Discover how a new breed of technology suppliers are reinventing traditional advice processes. Learn how these companies are providing an innovative approach to specific challenges when delivering advice, such as:
- Client acquisition & digital marketing
- Client onboarding
- Workflow management
- Cashflow modelling
- Portfolio reporting & account aggregation
- Secure communications
- Mobile strategy
Agenda 9:15am - 3:30pm
- Arrival and registration
- PLOTT creative, branding, marketing & websites for financial advisers
- i4c software, cashflow planning software
- Coffee & networking
- Abbie Knight, group head of digital at Embark
- moneyinfo, beautiful client portals and mobile apps
- Lunch & networking
- Time4advice, Real CRM for financial planning businesses
- Advicefront, onboarding software for financial advisers