Updated threesixty strategic growth models
The threesixty Strategic Growth Asset Allocation Models have been reviewed and changes have been made to all models. These changes have also been reflected in the Strategic Growth Model Portfolios resulting in both asset allocation and fund selection changes across all portfolios.
Strategic growth asset allocation changes
- In the defensive asset classes, the allocation to Global Index Linked Bonds has been reduced and the allocation to Short Dated Sterling Corporate Bonds increased with the aim of offering a better longer term return for a slightly reduced level of risk.
- In the growth assets, the allocation to Emerging Market Debt and UK equities has seen the largest increase, with smaller increased allocations to Japanese equities. US equities saw the biggest reduction in exposure, with European equities seeing a less pronounced reduction. This is based on the ten year view that the UK will outperform sterling translated US returns, mainly on the grounds of valuations.
Updated threesixty strategic growth model portfolios
Rayner Spencer Mills Research (RSMR) have reviewed the models and applied the asset allocation changes as mentioned above. Changes have been made to all the model portfolios in terms of both asset allocation and fund selection. Details of these changes can be found in the quarterly commentary provided by RSMR.
The updated factsheets valid from 15 February 2019 to 14 May 2019 are available on the website via the links below and through the investor profiler tool.
The new asset allocations have been re-mapped to FinaMetrica and the mapping scores in the investor profiler tool have been updated to reflect the changes.
For users of Standard Life Wrap, the models have been updated on the system.
Funds added to threesixty fund research
Following the changes to the model portfolios, the following funds will be added to threesixty's Unit Trust & OEIC research:
- AXA - Global Short Duration Bonds
- T. Rowe Price - Japanese Equity
- LF - Miton US Opportunities
Funds that were removed from the portfolios will be reviewed at the next quarterly review.
If you have any questions or feedback please contact the threesixty research team directly at email@example.com or by calling the main office number 03707 360360.
|Please note, the investor profiler and model portfolio services are accessed by licence only for an additional fee of £30pm + VAT. If you are unable to access these pages and would like further information please contact the research team as above. There is also an investor profiler and model portfolio demonstration video available here. |